Header Content Region
Insert text, image or banner ads here, or just delete this text and leave this area blank!
Real World Practice
Unlike traditional gun ranges, that limit you to shooting stationary targets, from a stationary position... not to mention prohibiting rapid fire, drawing from your holster, and shooting from any position not standing or in any direction not directly in front of you...we encourage the development and practice of the full spectrum of real world defensive shooting skills.
Real World Response
How you train is how you'll practice...and how you practice is how you'll respond! As such, getting high quality, personalized instruction is the first step. Practicing those skills until you've built the necessary muscle memory and confidence must follow however. Our unique Tactical Training Center helps you with both!
To ensure a safe, comfortable training and practice environment for all of our members, everyone is required to comply with a few basic rules.
The safety of our members and staff is our highest priority! Therefore, we operate on a "one strike" policy. Anyone found in violation of any range rule will be immediately escorted from the facility. Depending on the severity of the violation, membership may be suspended or permanently revoked and/or result in you being banned from future membership or event participation. Be sure to read and familiarize yourself with the rules and make sure you comply, because “I didn’t know” is never an excuse. If you have any questions, please feel free to email us. We are happy to discuss any questions or concerns you might have.
- Only Members are permitted into the facility, except on designated "Bring a Friend" days.
- Every adult accessing the facility MUST show a government issued ID (i.e. driver's license, concealed carry permit) or current Member ID Card at check-in.
- ABSOLUTELY NO ONE UNDER 18 ADMITTED without their Member parent or legal guardian being present.
- You must arrive sober. Those appearing intoxicated or under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol upon arrival will not be permitted to enter.
- Photography and/or videography of any other member(s) is strictly prohibited.
- Aggressive behavior of any kind will not be tolerated.
- While we strongly encourage the practice of real world skills, we still want to ensure the highest level of safety for all our members. Therefore, we restrict the praticing of drawing from your holster, from any non-strongside hip draw location, to the practical pits or during times when you are the only shooter in a multiple station pit. This helps ensure the safely of all of our members, as many alternate carry locations result in "sweeping" or "muzzling" the immediate vicinity, and therefore potentially other members. If you have any questions about safe draw techniques not specifically covered in your qualification training, or ever wish to receive coaching or suggestions on your draw technique, please see any instructor or RSO. We are always happy to help out!
- Clean up after yourself. Our staff works tirelessly to ensure the range and training spaces are always clean and well maintained for your enjoyment. However, please help us keep the space clean. Use the trash bins located in each pit and report any damaged target stands or equipment to range staff.
- Most member events are strictly alcohol free. However, we do occasionally host purely social events, which may be BYOB. Any such event will be clearly noted as such and will NEVER involve any live fire or training activities. These would be purely social events following the closure of all range facilities on that day. At any such events, you may only consume alcohol that you personally brought onto the premises. All alcohol must be checked in during registration and may not be shared with other members. Open containers may not be removed from the event venue, in compliance with local law, so please plan accordingly.